An international non-profit with a heart for moms and children
Bethany is an international social service agency based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, that cares deeply about expectant parents, families and children. We provide free, confidential support for women and men facing unplanned pregnancy, in addition to many other services at more than 100 locations across the United States and around the world.
Bethany is a lifeaffirming organization and our pregnancy counselors are here to walk with you in your decisionmaking process. We offer supportive and compassionate counsel and empower you to find your own answers. We always respect you and the decisions you make for you and your child.
At Bethany, you as an expectant parent have the right to:
- Be treated with dignity and respect, not judgement or criticism
- Explore all of your options
- Be fully informed about your legal rights during the decisionmaking stage
- Have your questions answered honestly and completed, at any stage.
- Include your family and friends in any meetings.